20% OFF: TropiClean Natural* Flea & Tick Dog & Bedding Spray
Available in 1 size only - 16oz
TropiClean Natural* Flea & Tick Dog & Bedding Spray is guaranteed to kill fleas and ticks by contact and can be sprayed directly onto dogs, their bedding, and kennels. Natural essential oil blend contains some of nature’s most powerful pest-fighting ingredients, maximized with lemongrass oil for long-lasting repellent effects. When used as directed, Dog & Bedding Spray is suitable for use on dogs 12 weeks and older. Use with other Natural* Flea & Tick products including Max Strength Shampoo and Home Spray for additional pest protection. *Made with natural active ingredients.
- Treatment for Dogs & Bedding: Guaranteed to kill fleas and ticks by contact and repel fleas for up to two weeks.
- Natural* Pest Control: Essential oils help effectively kill and repel fleas, ticks, larva, and eggs.
- Cleaner Solution: Natural active ingredients offer a healthier alternative to synthetic products made with pyrethrins or permethrins.
- Light Fresh Scent: Clove, lemongrass, cedarwood, and cinnamon oils act as powerful pest repellents and leave a pleasant citrus aroma.
- Easy to Use: At the first sign of fleas & ticks, apply directly to dog's coat, bedding, and kennel.
LEMONGRASS OIL: Helps repel insects like fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
CINNAMON OIL: Helps kill and repel insects including fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
CEDARWOOD OIL: Helps kill and repel insects like fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
CLOVE OIL: Helps kill and repel insects such as fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE: Cleansing agent and emulsifier that allows the oils and water to mix together.
For use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Stroke the dog's coat against the way it lays while lightly spraying the entire coat including legs, tail, and stomach until the solution reaches the skin and is damp, but not dripping. Do not spray in the face, eyes, or genitals. Repeat as necessary, but not more often than every three days. Spray on dog bedding and other areas that may be infested. Avoid spraying bees and pollinating insects.
Visit TropiClean Website to know more about Natural* Flea & Tick Dog & Bedding Spray