Stella & Chewy's Freeze-Dried Raw Tummy Ticklin’ Turkey Dinner Morsels For Cats
Available in 2 sizes - 8oz & 18oz
Life Stages: All Stages
Special Diet: Grain Free, Raw
Made In: United States
- Raw, cage-free turkey
- 98% turkey, nutrient-rich organs, & bone
- Pea-free, lentil-free, and potato-free
- Taurine added
- Fortified with added vitamins & minerals
- Probiotics for optimal digestion
- 100% complete & balanced diet
The Key Ingredients
- Complete & Balanced: Appropriate levels of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients with added taurine.
- Convenient: Small pieces perfect to train and reward at home or on-the-go.
- Cage Free: Responsibly sourced and never any added hormones or antibiotics.
- Nutrient-Rich: Fortified with vitamins & minerals and enhanced with added probiotics & antioxidants.
- Real Raw Diet: Formulated to mirror your pet’s ancestral diet with 90-95% meat, organs, and bone with zero grains.
Our Product Guarantee
- No Artificial Preservatives or Colorings
- Responsibly Sourced
- No Added Hormones or Antibiotics
- No Corn, Wheat or Soy
- No By-Products
|Crude Protein (min.)||40.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||37.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||5.0%|
|Calorie Content||4,910 kcal/kg|
|(metabolizable energy, calculated):||139 kcal/oz.|
The data in our typical analysis is composed of calculated values using expected figures from ingredient databases and actual lab analyses of our foods. This table provides more detailed information than our Guaranteed Analysis but it is not intended to represent absolute values. This data is oftentimes helpful when determining if a specific recipe is suitable for a known dietary requirement. Vitamins, Minerals, and Amino Acids are expressed on a dry matter basis. If you or your veterinarian have further questions, or if you’d like rehydrated analysis, please contact us.
|Body Weight (lbs)||Adult # of Cups|
Kittens may need up to twice the amount of food as listed for an adult cat
Pregnant or Lactating Females
For pregnant and nursing cats, please check with your veterinarian as requirements may vary depending on the number of kittens and stage of lactation.
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of Stella & Chewy’s while decreasing the amount of the other brand.