Stella & Chewy’s Freeze-Dried Raw Chicken Meal Mixers For Dogs
Available in 2 sizes - 8oz & 18oz
- Raw, cage-free chicken
- 95% chicken, nutrient-rich organs, & bone
- Pea-free, lentil-free, and potato-free
- Organic fruits & vegetables
- Taurine added
- Fortified with added vitamins & minerals
- Enhanced with probiotics & antioxidants
The Key Ingredients
- Cage-Free: Responsibly sourced and never any added hormones or antibiotics.
- Fruits & Veggies: 100% certified organic fruits & vegetables.
- Nutrient-Rich: Fortified with vitamins & minerals and enhanced with added probiotics & antioxidants.
- Picky Eater Approved: A great way to add a boost of taste and nutrition to your pet’s bowl.
Our Product Guarantee
- No Artificial Preservatives or Colorings
- Responsibly Sourced
- No Added Hormones or Antibiotics
- No Corn, Wheat or Soy
- No By-Products
|Crude Protein (min.)||48.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||28.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||5.0%|
|Rehydrated Crude Protein (min.)||15.0%|
|Rehydrated Crude Fat (min.)||9.0%|
|Rehydrated Crude Fiber (max.)||2.0%|
|Rehydrated Moisture (max.)||72.0%|
|Calorie Content||50 kcal/1/4 cup (coupe)|
|(metabolizable energy, calculated):||4440 kcal/kg|
The data in our typical analysis is composed of calculated values using expected figures from ingredient databases and actual lab analyses of our foods. This table provides more detailed information than our Guaranteed Analysis but it is not intended to represent absolute values. This data is oftentimes helpful when determining if a specific recipe is suitable for a known dietary requirement. If you or your veterinarian have further questions, please Contact Us.
When Used a Complete Meal
|Body Weight (lbs)||Adult # of Cups per Day|
When Used a Mix-In
|Body Weight (lbs)||# of 1/4 Cups per Day|
|Small Dogs (Up to 20)||1|
|Medium Dogs (21-40)||2|
|Large Dogs (41+)||3+|
Pregnant or Lactating Females
For pregnant and nursing dogs, please check with your veterinarian as requirements may vary depending on the number of puppies and stage of lactation.
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of Stella & Chewy’s while decreasing the amount of the other brand.
Visit Stella & Chewy Website to know more about Stella & Chewy Freeze-Dried Raw Chicken Meal Mixers