Stella & Chewy Marie’s Magical Cage-Free Chicken Dinner Dust For Dogs
Available in 1 size only - 7oz
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stages: All Stages
Special Diet: Gluten Free, Grain Free
Made In: United States
- Perfect meal topper for picky eaters
- #1 ingredient cage-free chicken
- 98% meat, organs, and bone
- Pea-free, lentil-free, and potato-free
- Easy pour spout
The Key Ingredients
- Cage-Free: Responsibly sourced and never any added hormones or antibiotics.
- Easy Serve: Easy pour spout makes it simple to sprinkle and serve.
- Fruits & Veggies: 100% certified organic fruits & vegetables.
- Picky Eater Solution: Delicious freeze-dried raw with 95% meat, organs, and bone.
- Power Of Raw: A convenient way to add the power and taste of raw to your pet’s diet.
Our Product Guarantee
- No Artificial Preservatives or Colorings
- Responsibly Sourced
- No Added Hormones or Antibiotics
- No Corn, Wheat or Soy
- No By-Products
|Crude Protein (min.)||48.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||28.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||5.0%|
|Calorie Content||4,440 kcal/kg|
|(metabolizable energy, calculated):||11kcal/tbsp|
The data in our typical analysis is composed of calculated values using expected figures from ingredient databases and actual lab analyses of our foods. This table provides more detailed information than our Guaranteed Analysis but it is not intended to represent absolute values. This data is oftentimes helpful when determining if a specific recipe is suitable for a known dietary requirement. If you or your veterinarian have further questions, please contact us.
Simply sprinkle 2 tablespoons of Marie’s Magical Dinner Dust for every one cup of your dog’s food. Adjust according to your dog’s weight, activity level and breed. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Pregnant or Lactating Females
For pregnant and nursing dogs, please check with your veterinarian as requirements may vary depending on the number of puppies and stage of lactation.
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of Stella & Chewy’s while decreasing the amount of the other brand.
Visit Stella & Chewy Website to know more about Stella & Chewy Marie’s Magical Cage-Free Chicken Dinner Dust For Dogs