20% OFF: Ziwi Peak Air Dried Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food
Available in 4 sizes - 454g, 1kg, 2.5kg & 4kg
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stages: All Stages
Special Diet: Grain Free
Made In: New Zealand
Peak Nutrition For All Life StagesA single protein recipe featuring grass-fed lamb, ethically raised in the mild and temperate climate of beautiful New Zealand.
Pure and simple, ZIWI® Peak Lamb is a single protein food, perfectly crafted for dogs of all breeds and life stages, especially those with food sensitivities. Featuring world-class lamb, ethically raised by multi-generational family farmers in the mild and temperate climate of beautiful New Zealand. Gently nourishing, full of nutrition and tail- wagging goodness.
- Air-dried scoop & serve: Gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness.
- 96% meat, organs & NZ mussels: With 96% beef, organs and bone to match the dog’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat.
- Free-range grass fed farming: Grass-fed lamb, ethically raised year round on New Zealand’s green pastures.
- GMO-free. Raised without added hormones, antibiotics or growth promotants.
- 3% New Zealand mussels: Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility.
96% MEAT, ORGANS & NZ GREEN MUSSELSLamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
|Crude Protein||min. 35%|
|Crude Fat||min. 33%|
|Crude Fibre||max. 2%|
|Taurine (As Received, Typical Analysis)||0.24%|
|Chondroitin Sulfate||min. 1300mg/kg|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||5600 kcal ME/kg | 318 kcal ME/level scoop|
Visit Ziwi Peak Website to know more about Ziwi Peak Air Dried Lamb Dry Dog Food