20% OFF: Dogsee Veda Coconut Shed Control Dog Shampoo
Available in 1 size only - 400ml
Made In: India
Do you have a dog that sheds twice a year for six months? Fur problems in dogs have been a tough coconut to crack. Here's a shampoo that can help you keep your dog's shedding under control. Dogsee Veda shampoo for dogs made with organic oils such as coconut oil can aid in the restoration of damaged skin while also lowering allergies. It also aids in the nourishment of your dog's coat. Coconut's natural proteins nourish and strengthen your dog's coat when absorbed by it. As a result, after each bath with Dogsee Veda, you will notice that your dog's coat is healthier, stronger, and even smoother!
Coconut has a variety of naturally occurring chemicals that help to nourish your dog's coat. Dogsee Veda makes sure you have an efficient coconut-infused shampoo in your dog's grooming kit. Dogsee's coconut-induced shampoo gives your dog a nourished, smooth, and lustrous coat that will dazzle everyone.
Coconut possesses antifungal and antimicrobial characteristics that can aid in the treatment of infections and fungal issues. It's an excellent topical treatment for skin irritations and infections caused by other fungi, such as candida. The lauric acid and antibacterial lipids contained in the medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil provide these effects.
Dogsee Veda is a shampoo that is made entirely of natural substances! We employed Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, and Antiseptic plant-based substances including Coconut oil, Coconut fruit juice, Aloe Vera juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, and Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Shikakai, Manjishtha, Hibiscus, Amla fruit extract, Almond oil, Tulsi extract, Bhringraj.
You won't have to worry about dangerous chemicals harming or increasing your dog's skin issues. This aloe vera shampoo is free of sulfates and parabens, keeping your dog safe from skin allergies and cataracts. Dogsee Veda ensures that your dog is safe and comfortable when bathing!
- Shed Contol: Does your dog shed twice a year for 6 months? Well here’s a shampoo that can help control your dogs' shedding. Shampoos prepared with organic oils like coconut oil can help repair damaged skin while also reducing allergies. It also helps nourish your dog's coat. The natural proteins in coconut when absorbed by your doggos coat help nourish and strengthen it. This is why after every bath time with Dogsee Veda you can feel your dog's coat be healthier, stronger, and even smoother!
- Shinier coat: Coconut has various naturally present compounds that help enrich your dog's fur. If you want your doggo to have the best and shiniest locks make sure you have an effective coconut-infused shampoo in their groom kit! Coconut-induced shampoo by Dogsee helps your doggo gain, not just nourishment but a soft and shiny coat, dazzling everyone.
- Anti-inflammatory & Anti-fungal: Coconut has both microbial and antifungal properties that can help treat ringworm infections. It's an extremely effective topical remedy for skin irritations and infections with other fungi, like candida. These benefits come from the lauric acid and antimicrobial lipids found in the medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil.
- Natural ingredients: A shampoo made of natural ingredients! We have used Plant-Based ingredients like Coconut oil, Coconut fruit juice, Aloe Vera juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Shikakai, Manjishtha, Hibiscus, Amla fruit extract, Almond oil, Tulsi extract, Bhringraj, that have Anti-Bacterial, Anti- Fungal & Antiseptic properties They work on improving overall skin and fur health.
- No Chemicals: Toxins are not present in Dogsee Veda. You don't have to be concerned about harmful chemicals damaging or exacerbating your dog's skin problems. This coconut shampoo is free of sulphates and parabens. Keeping your dog safe from skin allergies and cataracts is unquestionably important. Dogsee Veda ensures your dog is safe and happy during his baths!
- Coconut Oil
- Coconut Fruit Juice
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E)
- Amla Fruit Extract
- Almond Oil
- Tulsi Extract
Easy to use: To make sure you give your dog the best relaxing bath follow these easy-squeezy steps!
- Wet the coat thoroughly with warm water
- Apply shampoo at several points on the body
- Massage well into the coat and let it sit
- Rinse with clean warm water
- Then dry thoroughly
Make sure you test the shampoo on a small area of your dog before applying it to infected or irritated places.
Visit Dogsee website to know more about Dogsee Veda Coconut Shed Control Dog Shampoo