15% OFF: Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food For Kitten
Available in 1 size - 5lb
Life Stages: Kitten
Special Diet: Grain Free, Gluten Free
Made In: United States
- Optimal Protein, Fat & Calories for Growing Kittens
- #1 ingredient cage-free chicken
- DHA helps support brain & eye development
- Omega Fatty Acids for skin & coat health
- Added probiotics for optimal digestion
- Coated in our irresistible freeze-dried raw
- Taurine added for heart health
- Grain-free, potato-free recipe
*Manufactured in a facility that may also process products containing grains, corn, wheat, or soy. Trace amounts of these ingredients may be present.
The Key Ingredients
- Kitten Formula: Optimal protein, fat & calories for growing kittens.
- Cage-Free Chicken: Responsibly sourced and never any added hormones or antibiotics.
- Power Of Raw: Each piece of kibble is coated in irresistible freeze-dried raw.
- Guaranteed DHA: Supports brain & eye development.
- Omega Fatty Acids: Rich in omegas to promote healthy skin & coat.
Our Product Guarantee
- No Artificial Preservatives or Colorings
- Responsibly Sourced
- No Added Hormones or Antibiotics
- No Corn, Wheat or Soy
- No By-Products
|Crude Protein (min.)||40.0%|
|Crude fat (min.)||18.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||5.0%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)||0.1 %|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.)||3.5%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min.)||0.4%|
|Total Microorganisms* (Pediococcus acidilactici, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bacillus coagulans)||10,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Calorie Content||460 kcal/cup|
|(metabolizable energy, calculated):||3920 kcal/kg|
The data in our typical analysis is composed of calculated values using expected figures from ingredient databases and actual lab analyses of our foods. This table provides more detailed information than our Guaranteed Analysis but it is not intended to represent absolute values. This data is oftentimes helpful when determining if a specific recipe is suitable for a known dietary requirement. If you or your veterinarian have further questions, please contact us.
Recommended for Kittens
|Age & Body Weight (lbs)||# of Cups per Day*|
|1-3 Months: 1-3 lbs||1/4 - 1/2|
|1-3 Months: 4-6 lbs||3/4 - 1|
|1-3 Months: 7-10 lbs||-|
|4-6 Months: 1-3 lbs||1/4 - 1/2|
|4-6 Months: 4-6 lbs||1/2 - 3/4|
|4-6 Months: 7-10 lbs||3/4 - 1|
|7-12 Months: 1-3 lbs||-|
|7-12 Months: 4-6 lbs||1/2 - 3/4|
|7-12 Months: 7-10 lbs||3/4 - 1|
based on the standard 8 oz. measuring cup
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of Stella & Chewy’s while decreasing the amount of the other brand.
Visit Stella & Chewy's Website to know more about Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food For Kitten