10% OFF + FREE TREATS: Hill's® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
Available in 2 sizes - 3.5lbs & 21.5lbs
Free Dogsee treats with every purchase of Hill's® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food 21.5lbs
- Will be given in random flavour/protein
- Do not add free item into cart
Breed Size: All Sizes
Life Stage: Senior
Made In: United States
Hill's® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to fight effects of aging in your Adult 7+ dog.
- A proprietary blend of ingredients supports brain function, interaction, energy & vitality
- Omega-3 & -6 fatty acids for a luxurious coat
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
Adult dogs 7+ years of age
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Yellow Peas, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Corn, Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carrots, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Spinach, Fish Oil, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Natural Flavors, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
3208 kcal/kg (291 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||43.2|
|Vitamin C||232 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1332 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.76|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.22|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - (cups/grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (85)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/3 (130)|
|30 (14)||2 (200)|
|40 (18)||2 1/3 (230)|
|50 (23)||2 3/4 (270)|
|60 (27)||3 1/4 (320)|
|80 (36)||4 (395)|
|100 (45)||4 3/4 (470)|
|120 (54)||5 1/3 (530)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Recipe dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Visit Hill's Website to know more about Hill's® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food