[BLACK FRIDAY SALE] 20% OFF: Adored Beast Yeasty Beast Protocol For Dogs
Available in 1 size only - 3 products kit
Made In: Canada“My dogs have been on the Yeasty Beast protocol for 6 days now and it’s nothing short of miraculous.” –Venus S, Yeasty Beast Protocol customer This complete protocol is an intelligent way to help get rid of dog yeast without dangerous yeast die-off. It’s a safe and effective program of gentle herbs and homeopathic remedies. Adored Beast Yeasty Beast Protocol For Dogs consist of:
- Liver Tonic: Helps regenerate healthy liver cells and boosts the organ’s ability to filter toxins from the blood. Aids in proper function of histamine (associated with allergies, chronic inflammation), protein synthesis and biochemical production for digestion
- Yeasty Beast I: A homeopathic combination of Sulphur, Berberis, Nux Vomica, Echinacea, and Graphites prepared in a 13% alcohol base. This combination is specifically designed to target the skin. Yeasty Beast I is intended to help with itch, detoxification, and toxin removal. This combination of ingredients may also be beneficial for supporting overall immune health.
- Yeasty Beast II: An enzyme, probiotic and herbal blend including Pau d’Arco and Caprylic Acid. This formula was methodically designed to target yeast while avoiding an intense Herxheimer reaction (toxic yeast die-off), which can look like the yeast is getting worse.
- 100% natural
- paraben free
- gluten free
- Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion Root)
- Chelidonium majus (Greater Celendine)
- Cardus marianus (Milk Thistle)
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry)
- Organic Vegetable Glycerin
Yeasty Beast I:
- Homeopathic Sulphur 30x
- Homeopathic Barberry 12c
- Homeopathic Nux Vomica 12c
- Homeopathic Echinacea 12c
- Homeopathic Graphites 12c
Yeasty Beast II:
- Enzyme Blend
- Pau D’Arco
- Magnesium Caprylate
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Saccharomyces boulardii 20 billion cfu
Step 1 Diet: Change diet to eliminate as many starches, sugars and carbohydrates as possible – this will initiate the early stages of yeast starvation and eventually create a die-off.
Step 2 Liver Tonic:
Directions: Add to food two (2) times per day. Give daily until the bottle is finished.
Under 6 lbs
7 lbs - 60 lbs
3 days after starting the Liver Tonic (step 2)
Step 3 Yeasty Beast I:
Give 4 pumps (0.5ml) orally twice a day for up to 14 days.
Hold the remaining contents on reserve to resume if needed.
*If at any time during the 14 days the condition seems to worsen, please discontinue. If the 14 days is complete and the animal’s condition seems to regress after stopping. You can resume dosing once per day for up to 7 days.
3 days after adding the Yeasty Beast I (step 3)
Step 4 Yeasty Beast II:
Give the recommended dose once (1x) per day according to your dog’s weight in a small amount of plain unsweetened yogurt, kefir, raw milk, or goat milk (organic if possible). This step should ideally happen 2 hours before or after meals/food. Use the entire contents of the jar.
|1 – 15 LBS
|16 – 39 LBS
|40 – 59 LBS
|60 – 89 LBS
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
- For use in dogs only
- Store at room temperature (15-30° celsius)
Visit Adored Beast website to know more about Adored Beast Yeasty Beast Protocol For Dogs