20% OFF: Nylabone Enrichment C-Shuu Interactive Dog Toy
Available in 1 size only - Regular
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stages: All Stages
Made In: United States
- At Nylabone, chewing isn't all we do! Our Creative Play Toys are for playtime fun, not chewing. Always supervise your dog and remove & replace this toy if it is damaged.
- If you're not satisfied, return the play toy for your money back
- Nylabone's stimulating dog toys spark your furry friend's curiosity with modern shapes, fascinating textures, and versatile materials
- This fun dog toy is hollow inside for an intriguing, squeezable texture
- We purposefully designed this flexible dog toy for limitless playtime possibilities…it even floats!
- Whether it's a tough tug or a play telephone, the C-Shuu can become something new every day!
- Your dog can embark on a wondrous playtime adventure with you or with another fur kid
- Use this play toy for dogs on the lawn, in your home, or wherever your imagination takes you!
- Hand wash this toy with warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly
Choose the Best Nylabone® Product for your Dog with this Nylabone® 3-step Process™
Get to know your dog's chewing style - It is important to select the appropriate chew type, size, and formulation based on your dog's age, breed, chewing style and weight. The pressure exerted by a dog's jaw is considerable, and when directed straight down can put tremendous stress on their teeth. It is recommended that non-edible chews be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rathe rthan the top and bottom.
If your dog is between sizes, choose the larger-size chew item. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. If your dog is an especially strong chewer, a larger chew may provide more of a challenge.
Nylabone® makes both Non-Edible Chew Toys and Edible Chew Products - Edible Chew products are treats: Their lifespan is determined by each individual dog's chewing style and strength. These all-natural chews are edible and highly digestible. Be sure that your dog does not break off and swallow large pieces. Remember to supervise the use of these chews and toys!
NON-EDIBLE PUPPY CHEW PRODUCTS are specially designed for young, teething puppies. They should not be given to a dog with ANY permanent teeth, regardless of age.
NON-EDIBLE CHEW PRODUCTS are made with plastic, rubber, or nylon. They are NOT intended for consumption. During normal chewing, tiny bristle-like projections are raised that help clean teeth. If these tiny pieces (no larger than a small grain of rice) are ingested, they should pass through. A dog should not be able to break off larger pieces of any Nylabone® Non-Edible Chew. If you think that your dog swallowed a large piece of a Non-Edible Chew, take the chew away and contact your veterinarian for advice. No dog toy or chew is totally indestructible. Frequently inspect any chew before giving it to your dog to make sure it's whole and intact, with no missing pieces. Replace a Non-Edible Chew when knuckle ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small to chew safely. Nylabone® Chews and Toys should not be boiled, placed in a dishwasher, washing machine, or convection or microwave oven.
Visit Nylabone Website to know more about Nylabone Enrichment C-Shuu Interactive Dog Toy