15% OFF: Stella & Chewy Raw Blend (Raw Coated Baked Kibble + Freeze-Dried Meal Mixers) Wild-Caught Recipe Dry Dog Food
Available in 2 sizes - 3.5lb & 22lb
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stages: All Stages
Special Diet: Grain Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredients
Made In: United States
- Protein-rich baked kibble coated with our irresistible freeze-dried raw
- Real, freeze-dried raw pieces mixed in
- Low carbohydrate diet (only 28% carbs)
- Organic fruits and vegetables
- Taurine added
- Added probiotics for optimal digestions
- Rich in omega fatty acids for healthy skin & coat
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest & safest ingredients
*Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing grains. Trace amounts of these ingredients may be present.
The Key Ingredients
- Nutrients: Optimal protein, fat & calories for growing pets + DHA to support brain & eye development.
- Oven Baked: Gently oven baked for a less processed dry food.
- Power Of Raw: A convenient way to add the power and taste of raw to your pet’s diet.
- Unique Blend: Rich in omegas to promote healthy skin & coat.
- Wild-Caught: Responsibly sourced and never any added hormones or antibiotics.
Our Product Guarantee
- No Artificial Preservatives or Colorings
- Responsibly Sourced
- No Added Hormones or Antibiotics
- No Corn, Wheat or Soy
- No By-Products
|Crude Protein (min.)||34.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||5.0%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.)||3.5%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min.)||0.7%|
|Glucosamine* (min.)||1000 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate*||800 mg/kg|
|Calorie Content||429 kcal/kg|
|(metabolizable energy, calculated):||3658 kcal/kg|
The data in our typical analysis is composed of calculated values using expected figures from ingredient databases and actual lab analyses of our foods. This table provides more detailed information than our Guaranteed Analysis but it is not intended to represent absolute values. This data is oftentimes helpful when determining if a specific recipe is suitable for a known dietary requirement. If you or your veterinarian have further questions, please contact us.
Total Microorganisms* – not less than 10,000,000 CFU/lb. (Pediococcus acidilactici, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bacillus coagulans)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
|Body Weight (lbs)||Adult # of Cups|
|2-8||1/4 - 3/4|
|9-15||3/4 - 1|
|16-30||1 - 1 3/4|
|31-40||1 3/4 - 2 1/4|
|41-50||2 1/4 - 2 3/4|
|51-60||2 3/4 - 3|
|61-70||3 - 3 1/2|
|71-80||3 1/2 - 3 3/4|
|81-90||3 3/4 - 4 1/4|
|91-100||4 1/4 - 4 1/2|
|100+||+1/2 cup per every 10 additional lbs|
|Body Weight (lbs)||Puppy # of Cups|
|Up to 5||1/2 - 1|
|6-10||1 - 2|
|11-20||2 - 3|
|21-40||3 - 4|
|41-60||4 - 6|
Pregnant or Lactating Females
Feed to keep mother and puppies in good condition, which may be 2 to 4 times the adult amount. Fresh water should be available at all times. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please use the feeding guidelines as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of Stella & Chewy’s while decreasing the amount of the other brand.