10% OFF: Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Perfect Digestion With Salmon, Whole Oats & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
Available in 1 size - 3.5lbs
Breed Size: All Sizes
Life Stage: Adult
Protein/Flavour: Salmon (Fish)
Made In: United States
Prebiotics are nutrients that feed the billions of microbes in the gut microbiome that are essential for good health. Our breakthrough blend of prebiotics, ActivBiome+, supports each pet’s unique microbiome for healthy digestion & overall well-being
- Contains ActivBiome+, an exclusive blend of prebiotics, & whole grain oats and pumpkin
- Delicious food provides balanced nutrition for overall wellness to help your pet feel their best
- Helps your pet's body absorb & use vital nutrient
- High-quality protein to help maintain lean muscles
- Balanced nutrition and minerals for vital organ health
At Hill's, we study pets' biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive health. Prebiotics are nutrients that feed the billions of microbes in the gut microbiome that are essential for good health. Our breakthrough blend of prebiotics, ActivBiome+, supports each pet’s unique microbiome for healthy digestion & overall well-being.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years to help keep their digestion in balance
Not recommended for:
Puppies, adult dogs ages 7+, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy food.
Salmon, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver flavour, Pork Liver flavour, Ground Pecan Shells, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Citrus Pulp, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Pressed Cranberries, Pumpkin, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural flavours, Beta-Carotene.
3662 kcal/kg (374 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.1 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.5 %|
|Vitamin C||144 ppm|
|Vitamin E||524 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.54 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.48 %|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (90)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (155)|
|30 (14)||2 (205)|
|40 (18)||2 2/3 (270)|
|50 (23)||3 (305)|
|60 (27)||3 1/2 (355)|
|80 (36)||4 1/2 (460)|
|100 (45)||5 1/4 (535)|
|120 (54)||6 (610)|
Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon, Whole Oats, and Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
Visit Hill's Website to know more about Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Perfect Digestion With Salmon, Whole Oats & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food