15% OFF: WashBar Natural Lavender + Primrose Shampoo
Available in 1 size only - 250ml
Our shampoo range is a luxurious and natural experience – not just for your dog, but for you as well.
Designed with your pets health in mind, we took the time to get it right and it’s those careful choices of ingredients that make WashBar’s range of Natural Shampoos so special.
- Gentle yet effective cleanser to calm skin and bring out the best in your dog’s coat.
- Specially designed for all types of dogs coats – the free-flowing consistency is easier to work through coat and rinses out easily.
- No parabens, no sulfates, no synthetic fragrances, no artificial colours, no alcohol and no palm oil derivatives.
- Natural ingredients.
- Suitable for dogs, cats, horses, guinea pigs, rabbits, chickens, cattle and more! It will leave your pet with a healthy, shiny and fresh-smelling coat.
- Packed full of natural goodness our shampoos come in 5 unique blends to freshen your pet’s coat and leave them smelling great.
Packed full of natural goodness our shampoos come in 3 different blends to freshen your dogs coat and leave them smelling great
WashBar Natural Lavender + Primerose Shampoo:
- Calm & Nourish
- Super gentle formula
- A warm lavender smell with antibacterial and calming qualities
- Evening Primrose Oil helps repair and nourish skin and coat
- Perfect for bathing puppies (from 4 weeks) and kittens (from 10 weeks)
- Made with spray-free lavender grown in beautiful NZ.
Water (aqua), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (surfactant), Glycerine, Sodium Chloride (salt), Innate You® Natural (preservative), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan & Acacia Gums, Citric Acid, Neem oil, Lavender Pure Essential oil, Evening Primrose oil
Wet your dog thoroughly down to the skin. Warm water is always better than cold.
Pour a little shampoo onto their coat and massage in to work up a good lather all over.
Add more shampoo as you need it, depending on size of dog.
Give the dog a really good massage, this is meant to be enjoyable.
Rinse coat thoroughly.
Dry the dog with a fresh towel, give them a pat and tell them what a good dog they are.
As with all other shampoos, please keep out of eyes.
Visit WashBar Website to know more about WashBar Natural Lavender + Primrose Shampoo