Roam Lamb Veal Crunchies Dog Treats
Available in 1 size only - 150g
Made In: New Zealand
Veal Crunchies are 100% NZ veal honeycomb neck bones. Honeycomb bone is softer and easier to chew than other bones. The complementary textures and flavours of air-dried meat and bone add another level of interest for your dog making them a great high-value chew.
Fresh New Zealand water, clean New Zealand air and sunshine produce the highest quality free-range animals. This is why we sustainably source all of a from New Zealand family farmers ensuring your dog eats only high-quality and ethically raised veal.
Roam Air-Dried Veal Crunchies are gently air-dried to slowly protect the natural nutrients. First, our airflow dehydration process protects and retains the natural nutrients. Second, the multi-stage drying technology ensures the safety and longevity of the food. This process results in a high meat gently air-dried treat chew your dog will love.
- A healthy way to treat your dog
- Bone and meat for added interest and variety
- Encourages chewing which helps support dental hygiene
- Thinly sliced and easy to break into smaller pieces
- No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- 100% New Zealand veal neck bones
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Convenient to store, handle, serve and enjoy
- Sustainably sourced and traceable to New Zealand farmers
100% Veal Neckbone
Feed to your dog as a tasty training treat or snack. For the safety of your pet, observation is recommended when giving your pet treats or chews. This is intended as a treat only. This is not a complete diet. Ensure your dog has fresh water.
Visit Roam Website to know more about Roam Lamb Veal Crunchies Dog Treats