[LAUNCH PROMO] 33% OFF: Vet's Best Flea + Tick Home Spray For Cats
Available in 1 size only - 945ml
Unleash the power of plants to keep your feline friend free of fleas, flea eggs, ticks, and even mosquitoes with the Vet's Best Cat Flea & Tick Home Spray. This chemical-free spray uses peppermint oil and eugenol from clove to kill ticks and fleas on contact―it even works on flea eggs to prevent infestations before they start. It’s 100% plant-based, so it’s gentle enough to be sprayed directly on cats 12 weeks or older and has a fresh, natural scent with no artificial fragrances. To use on your furry pal, simply spray it on from head to paw, massage into his skin and coat, and let the plant-based pest-eliminating action work, without any mess. Plus, thanks to its non-staining formula, you can spray it anywhere your kitty likes to cuddle, including bedding, furniture, pillows, blankets, upholstery, carpets, and rugs. Because it’s pesticide free, it’s also safe to use around plants, which makes it ideal for outdoor-loving kitties.
- Chemical-free formula kills ticks, fleas, and flea eggs on contact and repels mosquitoes, with peppermint oil and eugenol from clove.
- 100% plant-based formula is gentle enough to spray directly on cats 12 weeks or older as needed, or year round to prevent infestations.
- Non-staining formula can be sprayed directly on bedding, furniture, pillows, collars, blankets, upholstery, carpets, and rugs.
- Pesticide free and safe to use around the whole family, so you can treat kitty, home, and yard safely and effectively with just one spray formula.
- Veterinarian recommended and proudly made in the USA with no chemicals, pesticides, toxins, pyrethrins or cedar oil.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Sensitivity may occur after use of any product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs of sensitivity continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Not recommended of pregnant or lactating animals. For external use only.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Active Ingredients: Peppermint Oil 0.20%, Eugenol 0.46%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 1.78%.
Inert Ingredients: Water, Sodium Benzoate.
Read entire label before each use and use only in accordance with label instructions.
For Cats 12 Weeks or Older: Apply indoors or outdoors in a well ventilated area. Do a test spot one hour before full treatment and monitor for signs of sensitivity. Set the trigger-sprayer to the mist setting. Lightly spray cat’s entire coat until damp. Do not saturate. Do not spray in the face, nose, eyes or genitals. Cover the entire coat including the legs, tail and stomach. Massage into the coat until the product reaches the skin. Let coat dry completely before allowing pets to groom themselves or each other. Repeat if needed allowing 2-4 hours between applications, not exceeding twice in 24 hours.
For Pet Bedding, Cat Furniture, Pillows, Blankets, Upholstery, Carpet, Rugs and Outdoor Surfaces: This product is designed to be non-staining when used as directed; however, always apply a small amount to an inconspicuous area to test for colorfastness. Shake well. Spray the surface uniformly with a light mist until moist. Avoid soaking. A fine mist is all that is necessary to be effective. Allow product to dry completely before allowing pets to reenter area. Not recommended for use on fine furniture. Can be used around cats and dogs 12 weeks or older.
Visit Vet's Best Website to know more about Vet's Best Flea + Tick Home Spray For Cats