Hill's® Science Diet® Liver & Chicken Entrée Wet Cat Food For Kitten
Available in 1 size only - 5.5oz
Life Stage: Kitten
Made In: United States
Your kitten will love the taste of Science Diet® Kitten Liver & Chicken Entrée cat food with its smooth, soft texture. Carefully formulated for the developmental needs of kittens, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential.
- High quality ingredients ensure availability of Key nutrients and proteins for your kitten
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Adult cats, Adult 7+ cats, obese or obese-prone cats
Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Corn Starch, Pork Protein Isolate, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Brewers Dried Yeast, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Powdered Cellulose, Iodized Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Beet Pulp, Locust Bean Gum, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, Carrageenan, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Tryptophan, Beta-Carotene.
208 kcal/ 5.5 oz (156 g) can, 109 kcal (82g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||14.8|
|Vitamin A||277033 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||164 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1828 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||551 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.02|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.61|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
|Weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans - growth less than 4 months||Amount per day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans - growth 4 to 6 months||Amount per day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans - growth 7 to 12 months and pregnancy|
|2 (0,9)||1 3/4||1 1/2||1 1/4|
|3 (1,4)||2 3/8||2||1 5/8|
|4 (1,8)||3||2 1/2||2|
|6 (2,7)||4||3 1/3||2 2/3|
|8 (3,6)||5||4 1/4||3 1/3|
|12 (5,4)||6 3/4||5 2/3||4 1/2|
|14 (6,4)||7 2/3||6 1/3||5|
|16 (7,3)||8 1/2||7||5 2/3|
|Weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - growth less than 4 months||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - growth 4 to 6 months||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans - growth 7 to 12 months and pregnancy|
|3 (1,4)||1 1/4||1||7/8|
|4 (1,8)||1 5/8||1 1/3||1|
|6 (2,7)||2 1/4||1 3/4||1 1/2|
|8 (3,6)||2 2/3||2 1/4||1 3/4|
|10 (4,5)||3 1/4||2 2/3||2|
|12 (5,4)||3 2/3||3||2 1/3|
|14 (6,4)||4||3 1/3||2 2/3|
|16 (7,3)||4 1/2||3 3/4||3|
Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Liver & Chicken Entrée is formulated to meet nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growing kittens and gestating or lactating adult female cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Visit Hill's Website to know more about Hill's® Science Diet® Liver & Chicken Entrée Wet Cat Food For Kitten