Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Liver & Chicken Entrée Wet Cat Food
Available in 1 size only - 5.5oz
Life Stage: Adult
Made In: United States
Science Diet® Adult Liver & Chicken Entrée cat food brings together two flavors most cats find too tempting to resist in a soft, smooth texture. It has the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
- Precise balance of key nutrients deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight in adult cats ages 1 - 6
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Calcium Sulfate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
156 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||27.0|
|Vitamin C||185 ppm|
|Vitamin E||765 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.62|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.77|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
|Weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|6 (2,7)||1 1/4|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/3|
|10 (4,5)||1 2/3|
|14 (6,4)||2 1/4|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/3|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Liver & Chicken Entrée cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Visit Hill's Website to know more about Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Liver & Chicken Entrée Wet Cat Food