Gourmate Pet Treat Co. South Pacific Hoki Treats For Dogs
Available in 1 size - 45g
Special Diet: Single Ingredient, Gluten Free & Grain Free
Made In: New Zealand
Fish is a great addition to your dog’s diet -and thanks to Gourmate the only fishy fingers are the ones in the packet!
Our South Pacific Hoki is made from real fish fillet - not reconstituted - which we freeze dry to lock in essential nutrients along with the very best taste and texture.
It's packed with lean protein and omega-3s, and we leave the skin on for bonus marine collagen.
Did we mention this is o-fish-ally delicious?
Not for human consumption. Sorry
- Polyunsaturated omega-3 long-chain fatty acids support skin and coat, joints and healing, as well as heart and eye health
- Marine fish skin is a great source of collagen, which contributes to the strength and elasticity of skin and connective tissue
- A single ingredient fish treat suitable for most hypoallergenic diets
Sustainability & Environment
- Proudly New Zealand sourced, made, and owned
- Our Hoki that is Marine Stewardship Council certified for sustainability
- 100% Hoki (Blue Grenadier, Macruronus novaezelandiae)
- Sourced, prepared, freeze-dried and packaged to human food grade standards
- No additives or preservative
Gluten free, dairy free, and grain free dog treats (it’s just fish)
- Pet treats are intended for supplement feeding only. We recommend 1-2 South Pacific Hoki sticks per day as a treat or meal addition.
- Freeze-drying removes the moisture from raw food to preserve it without cooking. Freeze-dried Hoki may be included as part of a BARF or raw diet
Visit Gourmate Pet Treat Co. website to know more about Gourmate Pet Treat Co. South Pacific Hoki Treats For Dogs