Farmland Traditions Dogs ❤ Beef Jerky Treats For Dogs
Available in 1 size only - 5oz
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stages: All Stages
Made In: United States
Our dogs show us love every day through endless tail wags, snuggles, or games of fetch. Dogs ❤ Beef Jerky Treats are one of the ways you can show your dog you love them back. Simple, savory ingredients—no grain, no soy, no fillers—make for a meaty snack that your dog will love and that you can feel good about giving.
Give your pooch the protein-packed, all-natural treat he craves with the USA Beef Jerky dog treats from Farmland Traditions. These wholesome snacks are made with USA-raised beef and loaded with lean protein for healthier chomping. Use them as an everyday reward, or break them into pieces for a savory training treat. Your pal will be happy to sit, stay and roll over for a taste! Oven-baked to lock in flavor and nutrients, these delectable bites contain no grains, artificial colors or flavors—making them a treat that you and your pup can agree on.
- Beef jerky is a nutritious and delicious grain-free treat for dogs of all sizes.
- Oven-baked to lock in flavor and nutrients.
- Low in fat, but high in protein, this low-calorie treat is ideal for an array of diets.
- Made in the USA with 100% real, USA-raised beef in an FDA-approved facility
- Contains no animal by-products, sugars, fillers or artificial colors or flavors.
Beef, Vegetable Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary Extract.
Treats are not a substitute for a complete diet with balanced nutrition. New treats, just like new dog food, should be introduced gradually to your dog. We recommend starting with 25% of the daily maximum shown in the feeding guidelines for the first 2 days, increasing to 50% in day 3, then 75% in days 4 and 5, with the maximum beginning day 6.
For smaller dogs, we recommend breaking the jerky into bite-sized pieces. Always monitor your dog when feeding treats.
Safety & Storage
- Not for human consumption. Always provide plenty of fresh water for your dog.
- This product should be stored at normal room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Visit Farmland Traditions Website to know more about Farmland Traditions Beef Jerky Treats For Dogs