30% OFF: Synergylabs Dog Wash Herbal Shampoo For Dogs
Available in 1 size only - 12oz
Dog Wash™ Herbal Shampoo is scientifically formulated with 7 natural plant extracts to help reduce bacteria and fungus that cause odor, itching, dermatitis and eczema in pets.
- Before the bath, build trust. Let your pet see and sniff the grooming tools, brushes, towels, and shampoo bottle and let them listen to the water flowing.
- Praise and reward your pet with love and treats for relaxed behavior. Build a positive relationship with the bath for your pet.
- If your pet is displaying signs of heightened distress and anxiety, we recommend using all-natural calming remedy, Richard’s Organics Pet Calm, to help relax them for the bath. Takes only 10-15 minutes to see results.
- Before washing, carefully brush your pet’s hair coat to remove all tangles and matted areas. If they have badly matted fur, carefully remove with scissors. Also check for ticks, fleas, burrs, hot spots, or other irregularities.
- Wear clothing you don’t mind getting wet and dirty.
- Close your bathroom door so your pet doesn’t escape and run through your house wet and bubbly!
- Use a spray nozzle if you have one – it makes the rinse-out much easier.
- Use Dog Wash™ professionally formulated & pH balanced products, made specifically for pets. And, don’t skip the conditioner! It’s an important part of re-building and maintaining moisture and sheen in your pet’s hair coat.
- Gently dry your pet with a towel or low-heat professional pet dryer.
- Enjoy, play and snuggle with your deliciously clean and happy pet!
Dog Wash™ Herbal Shampoo Benefits:
Advanced earth & eco-friendly formula has a multitude of natural benefits for your pet: heals, calms, soothes, moisturizes, and reduces inflammation/irritations, while also providing antiseptic & antifungal properties. Mild pH balanced formulation contains no irritating additives or ingredients that might harm the pet. Shampoo frequently for best results.
- Yarrow: Provides healing properties to wounds and infections. Helps to control bleeding of hot spots, and small cuts or abrasions. Also known to help fight bacteria, coughs and sinus infections. Can be used as an astringent.
- Chamomile: Helps to calm irritated skin, sores, and other irritations. Aids in healing wounds. Studies have shown it may be effective against eczema.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Provides soothing relief for inflammation, sores, dandruff, wound healing, scaly, dry & itchy skin, sunburn, and other related issues. Can be used as an insect repellant and as an antiseptic. May also help with psoriasis.
- Eucalyptus Oil: Used for medicinal purposes to treat joint pain, wounds, acne, burns, ringworm, and respiratory infections. Provides antiseptic and antifungal properties and is also a deodorant.
- Echinacea: Widely used to fight infections such as the common cold. Also helps to treat skin wounds, eczema, psoriasis, insect bites, and other irritations. Helpful for healing and repairing skin.
- Clove Oil: Provides antimicrobial & antifungal properties while also helping to alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Cedarwood Oil: Helps to treat seborrhea as well as bacterial and fungal infections. Also used as an astringent and insect repellant. Relieves itching and provides relief for pets irritated skin.
- Spot-On-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Paraben & Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Dog Wash™ formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos and conditioners are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) – and should not be used on your pet.
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish Packaging
- Gentle for Frequent Use
Purified Water, Proprietary Surfactant Blend, Preservative, Eucalyptus Oil, Aloe Vera, Tetrasodium EDTA, Cedarwood Oil, Opacifier, Chamomile Oil, Clove Leaf Oil, Echinacea Extract, Yarrow Extract, Color.
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo to work through the coat. Allow to remain on pet for several minutes. Rinse well. Gentle for frequent use. Safe for pets over 8 weeks old.
Precaution & Storage:
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.
- Return unused product with original receipt to place of purchase (USA Only)
For More Information
Visit Synergylabs website to know more about Synergylabs Dog Wash Herbal Shampoo For Dogs