30% OFF: Synergylabs Dog Wash Deodorizing Shampoo For Dogs
Available in 1 size only - 12oz
With natural Baking Soda, this shampoo is specially formulated for extra dirty, smelly pets. Gentle but effective naturally derived soap-free cleansers deep-clean to leave coat fresh and deodorized, without irritating sensitive skin.
- Before the bath, build trust. Let your pet see and sniff the grooming tools, brushes, towels, and shampoo bottle and let them listen to the water flowing.
- Praise and reward your pet with love and treats for relaxed behavior. Build a positive relationship with the bath for your pet.
- If your pet is displaying signs of heightened distress and anxiety, we recommend using all-natural calming remedy, Richard’s Organics Pet Calm, to help relax them for the bath. Takes only 10-15 minutes to see results.
- Before washing, carefully brush your pet’s hair coat to remove all tangles and matted areas. If they have badly matted fur, carefully remove with scissors. Also check for ticks, fleas, burrs, hot spots, or other irregularities.
- Wear clothing you don’t mind getting wet and dirty.
- Close your bathroom door so your pet doesn’t escape and run through your house wet and bubbly!
- Use a spray nozzle if you have one – it makes the rinse-out much easier.
- Use Dog Wash Professionally Formulated & pH Balanced Products, made specifically for pets. And, don’t skip the conditioner! It’s an important part of re-building and maintaining moisture and sheen in your pet’s hair coat.
- Gently dry your pet with a towel or low-heat professional pet dryer.
- Enjoy, play and snuggle with your deliciously clean and happy pet!
Mild pH balanced formulation and natural Baking Soda help to eliminate odors, while Aloe Vera soothes & heals skin. Also calms and relieves the discomfort and inflammation of insect bites.
Dog Wash™ Deodorizing Shampoo Benefits:
- Baking Soda: Has mild disinfectant properties and may be an effective fungicide against some organisms. Used as a multi-purpose odor and stain remover.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Provides soothing relief for inflammation, sores, dandruff, wound healing, scaly, dry & itchy skin, sunburn, and other related issues. Can be used as an insect repellant and as an antiseptic. May also help with psoriasis.
- Spot-On-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Paraben & Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Dog Wash™ formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) – and should not be used on your pet.
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish Packaging
- Gentle for Frequent Use
Purified Water, Proprietary Surfactant Blend, Preservative, Fragrance, Opacifier, Aloe Vera, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Color
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo to work through the coat. Allow to remain on pet for several minutes. Rinse well. Gentle for frequent use. Safe for pets over 8 weeks old.
Precaution & Storage:
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.
- Return unused product with original receipt to place of purchase.
For More Information
Visit Synergylabs website to know more about Synergylabs Dog Wash Deodorizing Shampoo For Dogs