10% OFF: Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Freeze Dried Pre-Mix Dog Food
Available in 1 size - 3lb
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stages: All Stages
Special Diet: Grain Free, Gluten-Free, No GMOs, Hormones Free, By-Products Free, Antibiotics Free & Preservatives Free
Made In: United States
Grandma Lucy's Pureformance series uses chickpeas as main ingredient. Chickpeas release energy into the body slowly, helping to maintain a consistent energy level.
- Low glycemic index
- Full of fibre
- Excellent source of protein
- High in antioxidants
- Rich in folate
- Shelf Stable: Since the water and oxygen have been removed from freeze-dried food it does not require refrigeration when stored and is; therefore, considered to be “shelf stable” or safe to store at room temperature for long periods of time.
- Light Weight: The main source of weight in food is the water it contains. All fresh foods contain water; however, once the water has been removed, the weight can be reduced by as much as 70% - 90%. For example: a package containing one pound of frozen cooked chicken will weigh a mere 4 ounces once freeze-dried. Now that’s a significant reduction in weight!
- Fast Rehydration Time: Freeze-dried foods are very moisture sensitive; therefore, they will rehydrate in a matter of minutes when added to warm/hot water. Many freeze-dried items can be reconstituted with cold water as well, but may take longer to achieve their full moisture level. Unlike dehydrated food, most freeze-dried fruits, vegetables and meat can be eaten raw (without adding any water) and usually have the crispy texture of a chip.
- Taste, Texture & Aroma: Freeze-drying uses very low levels of heat so most food closely retains the taste, texture and aroma of its fresh counterpart. Most people believe that the flavor of freeze-dried foods are superior to dehydrated. Unlike dehydrated foods which require total meal preparation, soaking, mixing, cooking and much more clean-up, FREEZE-DRIED foods require NO-COOKING, NO-PREPARATION and little, if any, clean-up which makes them ideal. Just add hot water (cold in a pinch), wait 3-5 minutes and serve.
Chickpeas are full of flavor with naturally occuring dietary fiber, folic acid, and protein. This encourages a slow energy release to help maintain a consistent energy level.
|Chickpeas||Chickpeas are full of flavor and a rich source of dietary fiber, folic acid, and protein. They have a low glycemic index allowing energy to be released slowly to the body helping to maintain a consistent energy level.|
|Carrots & Celery||We use fresh vegetables in our recipe to deliver Beta Carotene (Vitamin A), Potassium, Niacin and B vitamins right from the source.|
|Cranberries & Blueberries||As natural sources of antioxidants like Vitamin C and E, cranberries and blueberries support your pet’s immune system and help prevent urinary tract infections. Excellent sources of pectin, a soluable fiber associated with colon health.|
|Apples||Full of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and nutrients, apples promote a healthy heart.|
|Flaxseed||A rich source of nutritious oils that help support healthy skin and a glossy coat.|
|Banana||Bananas are known as being one of the most popular fruits in the world for a reason. They contain essential nutrients benefiting the heart and digestion.|
|Pumpkin||Pumpkin is low in saturated fat, sodium and cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium and is also a very good source of dietary fiber.|
Chickpeas, Flax, Carrots, Celery, Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Papaya, Spinach, Garlic, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphorous, Zinc Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
|Crude Protein (min.)||21%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||9%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||6.9%|
Our gentle freeze-drying process removes 92% of the water contained in our ingredients, leaving a food that is lightweight, compact, shelf-stable and preservative-free. Preparing our food is easy and takes just minutes. Simply add water, mix, and serve after 3-5 minutes.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Note: The suggested daily amounts are guidelines and should be adjusted to suit your own dog’s unique nutritional requirements, which may vary according to age, level of activity, genetics and environment. Keep fresh water available at all times. Store in a cool, dry place.
Visit Grandma Lucy's Website to know more about Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Freeze Dried Pre-Mix Dog Food