20% OFF: Oxbow Essentials Young Guinea Pig Food
Available in 2 sizes - 5lb & 10lb
Suitable For: Guinea Pig
Made In: United States
Essentials Young Guinea Pig is made with premium, purposeful ingredients to support healthy growth and development. We start with high fiber, protein-rich Oxbow Alfalfa hay for energy and healthy digestion and add balanced sources of protein and calcium to help support muscle and bone development. Essentials Young Guinea Pig provides 100% of your pet’s daily recommended vitamins and minerals with no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
- Oxbow EVERYBite foods deliver complete nutrition in every serving
- #1 ingredient is high fiber, protein rich alfalfa hay to help support digestive health & muscle development
- Contains balanced sources of protein and calcium to help support muscle and bone development
- No artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors – just genuine, purposeful ingredients
- Contains 100% of your pet’s daily recommended vitamins & minerals to help support whole body health
- Formulated with the guidance of top veterinarians and nutritionists
Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Oil, Salt, Lignin Sulfonate, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl- 2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Bentonite, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Yeast Culture, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate
- Crude Protein (min) 18.00%
- Crude Fat (min) 2.50%
- Crude Fiber (min) 18.00%
- Crude Fiber (max) 23.00%
- Moisture (max) 10.00%
- Calcium (min) 0.60%
- Calcium (max) 1.10%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.25%
- Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 190 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) (min) 400 mg/kg
Young (under six months), Pregnant/Nursing: Unlimited
Feed in addition to unlimited grass hay.
Alfalfa hay may be given in small quantities.
*Please note that these are guidelines. If your guinea pig is overweight or underweight, please contact your veterinarian or Oxbow for more specific feeding information.
Transitioning to a New Food: Week 1, mix 3 parts current food with 1 part new food. Week 2, mix 2 parts current food with 2 parts new food. Week 3, mix 1 part current food with 3 parts new food. Week four, feed Essentials – Young Guinea Pig exclusively.
Visit Oxbow Website to know more about Oxbow Essentials Young Guinea Pig Food