20% OFF: Oxbow Organic Bounty Adult Guinea Pig Food
Available in 1 size - 3lb
Suitable For: Guinea Pig
Made In: United States
Oxbow’s Organic Guinea Pig food is carefully crafted to model the complete nutrition a guinea pig would find in its natural environment. We begin with hand-selected organic grass hay to promote effective digestion and add wholesome, organic ingredients and vital nutrients to nourish your small pet the way nature intended.
- Oxbow EVERYBite foods deliver complete nutrition in every serving
- #1 ingredient is high fiber organic grass hay to help support digestive health
- Antioxidants and prebiotics help support whole body health
- No artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors – just genuine, purposeful ingredients
- Contains 100% of your pet’s daily recommended vitamins & minerals to help support whole body health
- Formulated with the guidance of top veterinarians and nutritionists
Organic Grass Hay, Organic Canola Meal, Organic Wheat Straw, Organic Barley, Organic Sunflower Meal, Organic Flaxseed, Sodium Bentonite, Yeast Culture (dehydrated), Calcium Carbonate, Salt, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Organic Chicory Root, Organic Dandelion Leaf, Organic Ground Rosemary, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Organic Blueberry, Organic Cranberry, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Organic Yucca Schidigera Extract, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate
- Crude Protein (min) 12.00%
- Crude Fat (min) 2.50%
- Crude Fiber (min) 23.00%
- Crude Fiber (max) 25.00%
- Moisture (max) 10.00%
- Calcium (min) 0.60%
- Calcium (max) 0.90%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.30%
- Vitamin A (min) 19,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 190 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)(min) 250 mg
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min) 0.30%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min) 0.41%
Feed 1/8 cup daily in addition to unlimited grass hay to guinea pigs over the age of 6 months.
*This product is not intended for growing, active, pregnant or nursing guinea pigs. We encourage pet owners to feed Oxbow Essentials Young Guinea Pig Food during these stages of life.
Please note that these are guidelines. If your guinea pig is overweight or underweight, please contact your veterinarian or Oxbow for more specific feeding information.
Seventy percent of your guinea pig’s diet should be grass hay. Oxbow offers a variety of hand-selected, high-fiber hays to enrich the life and health of your pet.
Transitioning to a New Food: Week 1, mix 3 parts current food with 1 part new food. Week 2, mix 2 parts current food with 2 parts new food. Week 3, mix 1 part current food with 3 parts new food. Week four, feed Organic Bounty – Adult Guinea Pig exclusively.
Visit Oxbow Website to know more about Oxbow Organic Bounty Adult Guinea Pig Food