20% OFF: Oxbow Essentials Chinchilla Food
Available in 2 sizes - 3lb & 10lb
Suitable For: Chinchillas
Made In: United States
Essentials Chinchilla is made with premium, purposeful ingredients to support your pet’s healthy, active lifestyle. We start with high fiber, protein-rich Oxbow Alfalfa for energy and healthy digestion and add antioxidants and prebiotics to help support whole body health. Essentials Chinchilla provides 100% of your pet’s daily recommended vitamins and minerals with no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
- Oxbow EVERYBite foods deliver complete nutrition in every serving
- #1 ingredient is high fiber, protein rich alfalfa hay to help support digestive health
- Antioxidants and prebiotics help support whole body health
- No artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors – just genuine, purposeful ingredients
- Contains 100% of your pet’s daily recommended vitamins & minerals to help support whole body health
- Formulated with the guidance of top veterinarians and nutritionists
Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Oil, Salt, Lignin Sulfonate, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl- 2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Bentonite, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Yeast Culture, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate
- Crude Protein (min) 18.00%
- Crude Fat (min) 2.50%
- Crude Fiber (min) 18.00%
- Crude Fiber (max) 23.00%
- Moisture (max) 10.00%
- Calcium (min) 0.60%
- Calcium (max) 1.10%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.25%
- Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min) 190 IU/kg
Young Animals: Feed Essentials - Chinchilla Food free-choice to chinchillas younger than one year of age. Supplement daily with a combination of free-choice grass hay and alfalfa.
Adult Animals: Chinchillas older than one year of age should be fed 1/8 - 1/4 cup Essentials - Chinchilla Food and free-choice grass hay. Alfalfa hay should only be fed as an occasional treat.
Please note that these are guidelines. If your chinchilla is overweight or underweight, please contact your veterinarian or Oxbow for more specific feeding information.
Transitioning to a New Food: Week 1, mix 3 parts current food with 1 part new food. Week 2, mix 2 parts current food with 2 parts new food. Week 3, mix 1 part current food with 3 parts new food. Week four, feed Essentials - Chinchilla exclusively.
Visit Oxbow Website to know more about Oxbow Essentials Chinchilla Food