20% OFF: Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
Available in 3 sizes - 2kg, 4kg & 10kg
Breed Size: All Sizes
Life Stage: Adult
Made In: United States
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult dry cat food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of cats during the prime of their life. Made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.
- Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brown Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
4021 kcal/kg (502 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||35.2|
|Vitamin C||120 ppm|
|Vitamin E||734 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.50|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.21|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||1/4 (30)|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (65)|
|10 (4,5)||1/2 (65)|
|12 (5,4)||5/8 (80)|
|14 (6,4)||2/3 (85)|
|16 (7,3)||3/4 (95)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Chicken Recipe cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Visit Hill's Website to know more about Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food