Farmland Traditions Dogs ❤ Pork Jerky Treats For Dogs
Available in 1 size only - 5oz
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stages: All Stages
Made In: United States
Dogs dig pork. So when we made our Dogs ❤ Pork Jerky Treats, we kept it simple—no fillers, no grains, no soy. Just tasty Pork Jerky Treats that make ears perk and tails wag. Simply made in the U.S.A. with pork raised on American farms, Farmland Traditions jerky treats are a lovable way to show your dog that you love them, too.
Give your pooch the protein-packed, all-natural treat he craves with the USA Beef Jerky dog treats from Farmland Traditions. These wholesome snacks are made with USA-raised beef and loaded with lean protein for healthier chomping. Use them as an everyday reward, or break them into pieces for a savory training treat. Your pal will be happy to sit, stay and roll over for a taste! Oven-baked to lock in flavor and nutrients, these delectable bites contain no grains, artificial colors or flavors—making them a treat that you and your pup can agree on.
- Beef jerky is a nutritious and delicious grain-free treat for dogs of all sizes.
- Oven-baked to lock in flavor and nutrients.
- Low in fat, but high in protein, this low-calorie treat is ideal for an array of diets.
- Made in the USA with 100% real, USA-raised beef in an FDA-approved facility
- Contains no animal by-products, sugars, fillers or artificial colors or flavors.
Pork, Vegetable Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary Extract.
Treats are not a substitute for a complete diet with balanced nutrition. New treats, just like new dog food, should be introduced gradually to your dog. We recommend starting with 25% of the daily maximum shown in the feeding guidelines for the first 2 days, increasing to 50% in day 3, then 75% in days 4 and 5, with the maximum beginning day 6.
For smaller dogs, we recommend breaking the jerky into bite-sized pieces. Always monitor your dog when feeding treats.
Safety & Storage
- Not for human consumption. Always provide plenty of fresh water for your dog.
- This product should be stored at normal room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Visit Farmland Traditions Website to know more about Farmland Traditions Pork Jerky Treats For Dogs