15% OFF: Bio Groom Flea & Tick Pyrethrin Concentrate Dip For Dogs
Available in 1 size only - 8oz
Made In: United States
For complete and effective flea and tick control, our natural, fast-acting Pyrethrin Dip Concentrate provides a strong resistance to insects for both dogs and cats. This dip concentrate effectively kills fleas, ticks, lice, and ear mites. Our product is made with natural Pyrethrin concentrate that provides resistance to infesting insects with results that lasts up to two weeks.
This formula is safe for puppies and kittens 12 weeks and older and has a non-offensive odor. Please note this product is for use only on dogs and cats. Please read the directions before purchasing, and read the entire label before each use.
- Natural, fast-acting Pyrethrin dip for dogs and cats
- Kills fleas, ticks, lice, and ear mites
- Non-offensive odor
- Results last up to two weeks
- Flea and Tick Dog Shampoo cleans, conditions, and deodorizes, all while killing fleas, lice, and ticks.
- Features coconut oil sources that gentle clean and bring out all coat colors.
- The protein lanolin conditions the skin and coat, helps prevent dryness, and leaves the coat with a radiant sheen.
- This product rinses out completely and leaves your pet smelling beautifully fresh and clean.
- Kills fleas, lice and ticks on contract.
- Pyrethrins are environmentally safe, cannot build up in the soil or percolate down into ground or water.
- Pyrethrins in our Flea & Tick products are considered to have the best safety margin of all topical products.
- Pyrethrins have been used successfully for over 2,000 years.
- Kills fleas and ticks by attacking the nervous system.
- Pyrethrin is a compound derived from the daisy-like cousin of the chrysanthemum flower and harvested in Kenya.
- 100% natural and biodegradable.
*(butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds.
CAUTION, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON DOGS & CATS
KILLS FLEAS, TICKS, AND EAR MITES
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Directions: To control fleas, ticks and lice on dogs and cats, dilute 4 ounces of concentrate with 1 gallon of water. Dip animal into solution, making sure hair is thoroughly wet to the skin. For control of ear mites, while dipping, lightly sponge inside of ears. Do not rinse. Towel dry. Repeat every 7 days, if needed.
- Apply this product only as specified on this label.
- Do not contaminate animal feed or water during application.
- Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
- Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
- Do not apply to pets less than 12 weeks old.
Consult a Veterinarian
Before applying this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Storage and Disposal
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place in an area that is inaccessible to children and animals. Store in original, sealed container away from food and feed.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
First Aid if in Eyes
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Hot Line Number
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-222-1222.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS - HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Notice: To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all risks of use, storage, or handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.
CAUTION, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Visit Bio Groom website to know more about Bio Groom Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo