15% OFF: Bio Groom Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo
Available in 2 sizes - 12oz & 1 Gallon
Made In: United States
Flea & Tick Protein-Lanolin Enriched Pet Shampoo is a conditioning shampoo concentrate that contains Pyrethrins for effective flea, lice, and tick control. The Pyrethrin in our flea and tick shampoo for dogs is considered to have the best safety margin of all topical products. It is derived from the daisy-like cousin of the chrysanthemum flower, harvested in Kenya, and 100% natural and biodegradable.
The coconut oil sources in our shampoo formula clean gently, highlight all colors, and make whites sparkle. The protein and lanolin in the shampoo helps condition the skin and coat, prevents dryness, and gives the coat luster and sheen. This product enables the pet’s coat to dry smooth, manageable, and tangle-free. The formula is pH balanced, mild, and rinses out completely, leaving the coat smelling fresh and clean. Conditions, deodorizes, AND kills fleas, lice, and ticks.
The product should be used only on cats and dogs.
- Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo offers effective flea, lice, and tick control
- Contains 100% natural, biodegradable Pyrethrin
- Kills fleas, lice, and ticks
- Cleans, conditions, and deodorizes
- Helps prevent dryness
- Leaves coat with lustrous sheen and fresh smell
- Makes hair smooth, manageable, and tangle-free
- pH-balanced and mild
- Flea and Tick Dog Shampoo cleans, conditions, and deodorizes, all while killing fleas, lice, and ticks.
- Features coconut oil sources that gentle clean and bring out all coat colors.
- The protein lanolin conditions the skin and coat, helps prevent dryness, and leaves the coat with a radiant sheen.
- This product rinses out completely and leaves your pet smelling beautifully fresh and clean.
- Kills fleas, lice and ticks on contract.
- Pyrethrins are environmentally safe, cannot build up in the soil or percolate down into ground or water.
- Pyrethrins in our Flea & Tick products are considered to have the best safety margin of all topical products.
- Pyrethrins have been used successfully for over 2,000 years.
- Kills fleas and ticks by attacking the nervous system.
- Pyrethrin is a compound derived from the daisy-like cousin of the chrysanthemum flower and harvested in Kenya.
- 100% natural and biodegradable.
|N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide||0.150%|
*Consists of .072% of (butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and .018% of related compounds.
CAUTION, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON DOGS & CATS
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Dogs & Cats: Use as is or dilute 1 part with 4 parts of water. Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply shampoo and work well into the coat. Allow lather to stand for 10 minutes if fleas, ticks, or lice are present (if heavily infested use full strength). Rinse with warm water, dry and groom as usual. Repeat every 7 days if needed. Do not use on puppies or kittens under 12 weeks of age.
Consult a Veterinarian: Before using this product on debilitated, medicated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals.
First Aid: Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Storage and Disposal
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place in an area that is inaccessible to children and animals. Store in original, sealed container away from food and feed.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
CAUTION, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Visit Bio Groom website to know more about Bio Groom Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo