15% OFF: Bio Groom Ear Mite Treatment For Dogs & Cats
Available in 1 size only - 4oz
Made In: United States
Ear Mite Treatment for pets effectively kills ear mites and ear ticks, and aids in the removal of ear wax. Our Ear Mite Treatment contains soothing aloe vera. It’s non-oily, non-sticky, and safe for dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, and rabbits.
This ear mite treatment can be used for dogs, cats, and rabbits, but should not be applied on pets less than 12 weeks old. Please read the directions before purchasing and apply this product only as specified on the label.
- Eat Mite Treatment for dogs, cats, and rabbits
- Kills ear ticks and ear mites
- Helps remove ear wax
- Made with soothing aloe vera
- Non-oily, non-sticky formula
- Flea and Tick Dog Shampoo cleans, conditions, and deodorizes, all while killing fleas, lice, and ticks.
- Features coconut oil sources that gentle clean and bring out all coat colors.
- The protein lanolin conditions the skin and coat, helps prevent dryness, and leaves the coat with a radiant sheen.
- This product rinses out completely and leaves your pet smelling beautifully fresh and clean.
- Kills fleas, lice and ticks on contract.
- Pyrethrins are environmentally safe, cannot build up in the soil or percolate down into ground or water.
- Pyrethrins in our Flea & Tick products are considered to have the best safety margin of all topical products.
- Pyrethrins have been used successfully for over 2,000 years.
- Kills fleas and ticks by attacking the nervous system.
- Pyrethrin is a compound derived from the daisy-like cousin of the chrysanthemum flower and harvested in Kenya.
- 100% natural and biodegradable.
*(butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and related compounds.
CAUTION, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON DOGS, CATS, & RABBITS
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Directions: To control spinose ear ticks and ear mites and to remove ear wax, apply 10 drops to each ear. Massage base of ear a few minutes to assist penetration of the ear wax by the solutions. Allow pet to shake its head. Wipe excess solution from the ear with cotton. Repeat every 2 days until condition has cleared up or as directed by your veterinarian. As a preventative treatment, apply this solution every 15 days to reduce ear mite and ear tick infestation and ear wax accumulation.
- Apply this product only as specified on this label.
- Do not contaminate animal feed or water during application.
- Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
- Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
- Do not apply to pets less than 12 weeks old.
Consult a Veterinarian
Before applying this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Storage and Disposal
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place in an area that is inaccessible to children and animals. Store in original, sealed container away from food and feed.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
First Aid if in Eyes
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Hot Line Number
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information on this product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide incidents), you may call 1-800-222-1222.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS - HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Physical or Chemical Hazards: Flammable. Keep away from heat or open flame.
Notice: To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all risks of use, storage, or handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.
CAUTION, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Visit Bio Groom website to know more about Bio Groom Ear Mite Treatment For Dogs & Cats