15% OFF: Bio Groom Bio-Med Veterinary Strength Coal Tar Topical Solution Dog Shampoo
Available in 2 sizes - 12oz & 1 gallon
Made In: United States
Bio-Med Coal Tar Dog Shampoo is a specially made tar and sulfur shampoo that effectively relieves itching, redness, and scaling associated with fleabite dermatitis, seborrhea, psoriasis, hot spots and related skin disorders. The pharmaceutical ingredients in Bio-Med Dog Shampoo are proven the most effective for disorders of the skin. The exceptionally mild shampoo base of this formula is gentle to the skin and hair that has been abused by scratching and matting. It also helps reduce matting and tangles.
This shampoo is veterinary strength. It controls the symptoms of dandruff (seborrheic dermatitis) and the itching and biting that dogs often resort to for relief. Our shampoo does not stain, and leaves your dog’s hair clean, smooth, and manageable. Our shampoo is also mild, pH-balanced shampoo, and gentle on sensitive skin. It is made with natural ingredients for maximum safety and best results.
Warnings: For external use only on dogs; do not use on cats. Ask a veterinarian before use if your dog has a condition that covers a large area of the body. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center. Stop use and ask a veterinarian if condition worsens or does not improve after use of this product as directed.
- Bio-Med is a medicated, veterinary-strength coal tar dog shampoo
- For fleabite dermatitis, seborrhea, psoriasis, hot spots & related skin disorders
- Relieves itching, redness and scaling associated with these conditions
- Most effective ingredients for treating skin disorders
- Mild, pH-balanced shampoo that is gentle to skin and hair
- Helps reduce matting and tangles
- Leaves hair clean, smooth, and manageable and won’t stain
- For external use only on dogs, do not use on cats
- Tar and sulfur, veterinary-strength, medicated dog shampoo for itchy skin.
- Effectively relieves itching, redness, and scaling associated with fleabite dermatitis, seborrhea, psoriasis, hot spots and related skin disorders.
- Our pH-balanced, mild shampoo base is kind to skin and hair that has suffered abused from scratching and matting.
- Controls the symptoms of dandruff (seborrheic dermatitis) and the itching and biting that dogs often resort to for relief.
Active Ingredient & Purpose: Coal tar 0.5% – Anti-seborrheic dermatitis Inactive Ingredients: water, disodium cocamphodiacetate, sodium lauryl sulfate, lauramide MEA, polysorbate 20, fragrance.
Shake well. Wet coat thoroughly with warm water, and then apply enough Bio-Med to obtain a good lather. Avoiding contact with eyes, message well into your dog’s hair and let sit for 3-5 minutes. Rinse and repeat. Itching and scaling are often controlled after 2-3 treatments. To prevent recurrence, use once or twice weekly or as directed by a veterinarian.
Visit Bio Groom website to know more about Bio Groom Fluffy Puppy Tear-Free Dog Shampoo