10% OFF: Grandma Lucy's Pumpkin Pouch Inflammation (Supports Joint & Mobility) Supplement For Dogs & Cats
Available in 1 size only - 6oz
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stages: All Stages
Special Diet: Grain Free, No GMOs, Hormones Free, By-Products Free, Antibiotics Free & Preservatives Free
Made In: United States
- Pumpkin Flakes: A great source of vitamins, pumpkin helps to support healthy skin.
- Kale: Dark, leafy greens can be a health powerhouse due to their rich vitamin and nutrient content.
- Blueberry: Some fruits, like blueberries, are known for their natural anti-oxidants and polyphenols.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a flavorful and colorful ancient spice known to contain curcumin for health benefits.
- Ginger: Known for stimulating movement in the digestive track, ginger also has many other beneficial properties.
Pumpkin Flakes, Kale, Blueberry, Turmeric, Ginger.
|Crude Protein (min.)||9.6%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||1.9%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||6.5%|
We recommend 1 tablespoon (14 grams) per 10 pounds (4.5 kg) of your pet's body weight per day. You can sprinkle it on your pet's food dry but to really bring out the delicious flavors, we recommend adding an equal amount of warm water to the Pumpkin Pouch blend and waiting 2 to 4 minutes for it to rehydrate. Then, add to your pet's meal or feed alone as a yummy snack.
Note: The suggested daily amounts are guidelines and should be adjusted to suit your own dog’s unique nutritional requirements, which may vary according to age, level of activity, genetics and environment. Keep fresh water available at all times. Store in a cool, dry place.
Visit Grandma Lucy's Website to know more about Grandma Lucy's Pumpkin Pouch Inflammation (Supports Joint & Mobility) Supplement For Dogs & Cats